The Jordan 6 Rings shoe incorporates key features from each shoe that MJ wore while stacking up the championship rings in Chicago. Celebrate the history of Jordan with this hybrid design that takes its cues from six legendary Jordan shoe styles. For Jordan fans and sneakerheads, the 6 Rings is a must-have due to the historic significance the shoe represents. The best of six championship rolled up into one title-worthy Jordan shoe.
- Full-grain leather, synthetic leather and engineered mesh upper.
- Features details like the lacelock and heel loop from the Jordan VI, a huarache-style inner sock from the Jordan VII, and a fuzzy tongue logo and adjustable strap from the Jordan VIII.
- The midsole features a full-length Phylon unit with Zoom Air in the heel and forefoot, which was inspired by the Jordan XIII.
- Entire upper silhouette gets its design from the Jordan XI while the "TWO3" script on the tongue and metal lace loops on top are taken from the Jordan XII.
- Outsole is a combination of solid and clear rubber, which created performance traction with superior style.