Stability, structure, style, and speed — the Under Armour SpeedForm Europa has it all. Designed for overpronators, the Europa delivers a stable running platform to help encourage a more natural stride and more efficient workout. Charged Cushioning and a Micro G medial post in the midsole provide responsive energy return and enough structure to guide your foot from heelstrike to toe-off, resulting in a faster, more powerful run.
- UA SpeedForm upper construction wraps and adjusts to the shape of your foot, moving with you as you run.
- Lightweight mesh on the tongue and toe box allows cooling airflow to keep feet feeling fresh.
- Coreshort midfoot panels deliver flexible, lightweight support and lockdown over the footbed.
- External heel counter holds the foot securely in place.
- Embedded sockliner for extra cushioning and support.
- Charged Cushioning midsole for responsive energy return with every step.
- Micro G heel unit and medial post add stability and help limit pronation, encouraging a more natural stride from heelstrike to toe-off.
- High-abrasion rubber in the heel absorbs impact and delivers durable traction on any surface.
- Wt. 10.2 oz.